SAILING AROUND THE BALEARIC ISLANDS
If you are already on the island and need something different and special, knowing the best caves of the islands from the sea, experience what means sleeping on board in a paradise place, but not too long, this is your Package.
Depending on the weather forecast, we have two possible meeting points. The first one in Cala Bassa, near San Antonio. The second one is in Ses Salines.
From the first one we will visit the natural part of Ibiza, around Nord-west of San Antonio, enjoying the best sunset from Cala Benirrás or the nature of cala of D’albarca.
The second one we will visit Formentera Island going to great beaches with incredible water colours.
- Fuel is not something that you will need to worry, it is included in the trip.
- Sleeping in a double cabin for 1 night.
- Cleaning yacht after excursion: most of our competitor will ask you to clean the entire boat before leaving the trip. We prefer to let you enjoy the last day enjoying the sun.
- Breakfast, 2 lunch, dinner and some tapas time included onboard, cooked by our captain and sailor.
The trip will have a direction that may change based on the weather conditions: regardless of the boat will always have his captain and his sailor on board.
SERVICE NOT INCLUDED
- A night on an island harbour. If we need to go inside a harbour due to bad weather conditions, the mooring will be charged back to clients.
- Any food, drink or transport inland one time on the harbour.