Sailing around the Balearic Islands
Available from middle of june 2023 till end of September 2023!
We have created bespoke trips around the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera. Starting from San Antonio harbour in Ibiza Island, we are going to show you some small corner of paradise hidden in the Balearics. If you want to feel like a King/Queen, this is your adventure!
Here we have an example of what other groups have chosen, you can do this as a template. Do not forget: it is always you who creates this amazing experience, we are here to support you and we will do everything we can to give you the best experience. Of course, we have no power on weather and conditions of the sea, but we are working on it!
|Day 0(Sund)||On a Sunday morning around 10 am we have all our guests on board to make introductions, serve a welcome drink and start the division of the guests in the 3 cabins. If it is a group of friends coming to our trip it would be simple to do the division, otherwise, the Captain will be in charge of the division between cabins. Once all were settled in they make their way to the supermarket; considering that food and drinks are not included, the Captain join the guests to the shop to buy all the food and drinks needed for the week.|
Once back onboard the Captain will explain the trip and the journey that we will follow during the week and we will depart to enjoy first the caves near San Antonio, mainly the ones on the north west, such as Cala D’Albarca, where we will spend night if weather allows us.
|Day 1 (Mon)||After breakfast, we will depart to the East of the island, visiting beautiful places like Cala Molí, and very close to that bay, we know an amazing place to cook the Paella, while you can enjoy by cooking next to the captain or snorkeling before the lunch be ready in the surrounding area. After lunch we will follow our way to the East, visiting Cala D’Hort and Es Vedra island, where we will spend night.|
|Day 2 (tues)||After breakfast, we move to another beach, this time Ses Salines, where we will spend morning and will have lunch. In the afternoon we will go to Ibiza Harbor where we will spend night to visit the old city, have dinner in a good restaurant and will have some fun in some clubs.|
|Day 3 (wed)||After breakfast, we sail on the way to Formentera, and in a couple of hours we will be able to arrive at Ses Illetes beach; from there we move to Espalmador bay the nicest beach of the área where we will spend some time.|
|Day 4 (Thu)||Finish breakfast, we make our way to the south of Formentera, visiting Cala Saona, where we will have lunch, after lunch we will depart to the East of the island, reaching Caló D’esMort where we will spend night.|
|Day 5 (frid)||Finished breakfast we make our way to the nord side of Formentera, visiting Llevant beach and Es Pujols beach. If weather is good we will spend night in that area.|
|Day 6 (sat)||After breakfast we will make our way to San Antonio harbour, and around 12 am the trip will finish.|
Price per person for week experience is €1300 sharing a double cabin.
- The trip will have a direction that may change based on the weather conditions: regardless of the boat will always have his captain and his sailor on board.
- Fuel is not something that you will need to worry, it is included in the trip.
- One night in an island harbour is included; it is nice to split the trip in two in order to break the routine of sleeping on the boat for the whole time.
- Sleeping in a double cabin for 6 nights.
- Cleaning yacht after excursion: most of our competitor will ask you to clean the entire boat before leaving the trip. We prefer to let you enjoy the last day enjoying the sun.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and some tapas time every day included onboard, cooked by our captain and sailor. No worries, our famous Valencian Paella will be cooked for you at some point during the week!
SERVICE NOT INCLUDED
- More than two nights on an island harbour. If we need to go inside a harbour due to bad weather conditions, the mooring will be charged back to clients.
- Any food, drink or transport inland one time on the harbour.